From:
Deana Beek <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 1996 13:25:41 CST
Someone in a previous issue mentioned clear dryer tubes for their fuzzies to
play in.  I thought this sounded like a really fun idea!  However, I found
that they are really hard to find (the clear ones).  I finally found some!!!
I ended up ordering 8 foot of it through a Maytag dealer here.  The cost is
$5.25+tax for 8 foot.  Just thought I would mention it in case anyone else
was having trouble finding it.  Dealer's can order it for you.  I don't know
who is going to have more fun with it...me or the ferrets!!  :)
-Deana-(Bear, Bandit, & Gizmo)