From:
Dan Reed <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1993 09:04:36 -0500
Ok, so I have a problem.  My ferret likes Science Diet adult cat food (dry).
Problem is Science Diet changed the flavor to "new and improved".  My Ferret
does not like this "new and improved" (perhaps they should asked him first!),
and is not eating it.  I know ferrets are picky, what should I do to try to
get him to eat some of it, he's getting thin.  Ive tryed "mixing" the old
flavor and the new, but he just picks out the old, and eats it...

---
Dan Reed AKA Blu-Max [log in to unmask] - InlineSkater - Industrial music lover