From:
Bruce Skakle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 1998 01:35:09 -0500
Hi folks,
As many of you may have heard today, the syndicated news broadcast by Paul
Harvey included the story about the bite incident.  As a highly credible
news broadcaster, Paul Harvey read the news release stating that it was the
ferret that bit the child and the "rodent" was the family pet.  Maybe we can
get him to tell "The Rest of the Story" if we ask in a polite way.  He does
carry a lot of weight with many folks.  Maybe someone can post his e-mail
address as I haven't been able to locate it yet.  We WILL be able to get the
truth out if we don't use an "in your face" attitude when telling people
about this.  Take care and dooks to all.

Bruce S. and Bandit & Kirby
Glenburn, Maine