From:
Celia Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 May 1997 13:28:01 -0400
I just emailed oprah from AOL (it goes directly to her staff, so I don't
know the address), but I do have some addresses that I found while looking
around.  I also stated in my letter that I could get her the names and phone
numbers of some 'experts' in case she wanted to go ahead with the Kodo
topic.  BIG, can we put together through the FML somehow, a message with a
list of people who would be willing to be called on in case this goes
through?

Here are some of the addresses of Oprah's staff I got from AOL:
HarpoAnne, HarpoScoop, HarpoEliz, HarpoMerri, HarpoJen and HarpoRose (just
add: @aol.com to the end of all of these)
Snail mail at:
Harpo Productions P.O. Box 909715 Chicago, IL 60607

-Celia

[Moderator's note:  A quick note on the FML I'm sure will bring many
volunteers if needed.  If anyone would like to keep a list of names tho,
please post.  BIG]