From:
Marty Pants <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 18:44:18 -0500
I just realized the other day that I had never mentioned about my find of
ferrets in literature.  Apologies if this is a repeat!  Has anyone ever read
"Magician" by Raymond E. Feist???  I have read all his books and I love
them.  Anyway, I had forgotten that in this book, the ferrets saved the day.
(Don't want to ruin it with all the details!) They were used like cats to
control the rats in the book, and, in short, they tripped up a plan by the
evil invaders.  It is the first book in his Riftwar Saga, great story made
even better with fuzzies!!!!!!!  (Same series as Betrayal at Krondor for
those of you more into the computer game area.)

Just a note!