Date:
Sun, 6 Mar 2005 10:29:15 -0800
Marilyn Ledoux writes,
>" ... I have one little gal who likes her chicken strained, and one
>who likes hers in a neat pile beside her dish.  One gets her chicken
>off of my plate, while I use the strained baby food for June's Angel....
>I never mix the chicken into the soup until I serve it.  AND, my crew
>WILLNOT eat it cold or cool.  They want it luke warm..."

BOY, and I thought that MY furkids were spoiled?????????????????????????
HA!!!!!!!!!!  LOL!!!!!!!  They'd be dining at the HILTON if they were at
Marilyn's hospice!  And here I was thinking my kiddos live life "high on
the hog" b/c I give the two healthy ones chicken soup as a treat 2-3
times a week and Ferretone every other day and they have free roam of the
house all day!  (Phoebe's been sick lately so she gets soup all the time
but stops eating it when it gets cold and I have to RE-heat the remaining
Tablespoon before she'll finish!)

Well, thank heavens my furkids can't read (however I won't underestimate
them but I'm confident they can't turn on the computer) b/c if they would
EVER see a post like Marilyn's, you can be sure their bags would be
packed and all three would be looking for the first escape outta their
"Motel 6" (in comparison) or "Motel 3" actually, in search of Marilyn's
place!

What they wouldn't realize is that along with the exquisite cuisine you
offer, they'd have to share the deluxe accomodations with other furkids,
of which they are NOT accustomed to NOR do they have any desire to!

So, at least I know that they have it pretty good here in their
current abode but I'm not taking any chances by leaving them to their
own devices ....

I wonder if I should take the power cord to the computer with me when I
go out????  LOL!!!!

Keep up the FABULOUS work with your furkids, Marilyn!  Great to know they
are being so well taken care of! :- )  They deserve it!

Jennifer and her  3 Amigos - Sasha, Snowball, and Phoebe  : - )