From:
Kristen Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2011 15:57:35 -0400
This morning Frito (a/k/a E-E monster) set off on her journey to the
Rainbow Bridge to look for her sister Snickers and her two best friends
Sparky and Rascal. Please, bridge greeters, help her find her way to
her family so they can play together again and let them all know their
mommy loves them and misses them so very much.

Frito was a remarkable 8-year-old fur baby. She spent this morning
curled up on my chest under a blanket with her chin resting on my
shoulder. Every once in a while she would lift her head up and give
me kisses (which she had never done before) so it made it very special
for me. Frito and her sister Snickers were the first ferrets that ever
owned me - before them I had never even seen a ferret. They laid claim
on me and soon ferret math ensued. Unfortunately, ferret math has
continued around here, only with subtraction Last year I lost my Sparky
and Rascal. This year, I lost Snickers and Frito. It just never gets
easier...

Kristen and the Sunny Bunch,
Rusty, Skittles and Precious
Missing my Sparky, Rascal, Snickers and Frito