Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 1994 19:55:58 -0500
Our 3 1/2 year old monster insists on licking us when we get out of the
shower (or while we're in it if he can reach us from the edge without getting
in the evil bathtub).  He also drags the water bowl all the way accross the
room, dumping as much of it as he can out accross the floor.  He also chews
on our hair and digs at our scalps like he's biting at fleas (which we don't
have, although he occassionally does).

On the snoring, the other ferret (Anais) snores louder than I do!