From:
The Weyr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2012 08:43:23 -0800
Abbott Labs has a coupon offer for anyone wanting one of these on their
website. However . . .

I have been using the Accu Check Active for a lot of years. We check it
a couple of times a year against what ever the current 'gold standard'
is at the vet's office, glucometer and lab work. Our last check was 2
weeks ago and there was only a 4 pt difference. It is always very
accurate, can be purchased just about every where for about half the
price.

I'm posting the coupon info as I know there are people who prefer them.
I was at Abbott's website doing some research for my vet when I
stumbled across it.

This is neither an endorsement nor condemnation, just a courtesy for
anyone who may be looking.

Happy shopping!

Brenda
FurpeopleWeyr.com