From:
reanee gladden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 00:14:21 +0000
My dearest Kodi,

I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on you.  You filled me
with such joy.  You were a dream come true for me.  I had always wanted
a ferret since I first watched the movie " Beast Master".  Ten years ago
the dream became a reality.  Ferrets were legalized here in Michigan.
Little did I know how you would change my life.  Gentle, fun loving, and
devoted you were.  My heart was lost forever, to ferrets.

When I lost you I felt a sadness I had never felt before.  The vets here
knew little or nothing about ferrets at that time.  I remember calling
everywhere to try to make you better.  Your loss was like the end of the
world for me.  You will always live in my heart, my baby.

Ten years later honey, I find myself thinking of you surrounded by many
other ferrets.  No, none of the are you, but each and every one of them
so special in their own ways.  I love them all, and mourn at the loss of
each one.

Many ferrets have come and gone since you were here with me.  Through
each and every one of them, I learn something new every day.  But not
as much as I learned from you.

You taught me how to love, to search for answers, to give my heart
freely.  To help educate others who know not a thing about ferrets.
To open my heart and door to ferrets and people in need.  You taught
me what life is about.  To dance my way through the hard times.

Because of you I tend to be more giving, kinder, and gentler.  I see
life not as a trial, but as a challange.

You my boy Kodi, have given me more than I ever dreamed.  I have made new
friends, traveled to far places, you extended my world to much farther
than my back yard.

Kodi, Momma will always love you.  I will always think of you with great
joy.  Little did I know what a great gift could come from such a small
package.

I miss you Kodi monster
time has never really stopped for you in my heart
dance on my man.

Love Momma