Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 22:13:29 EDT
Hi all,

I have talked to the buyer at Drs Foster & Smith. She is looking into
the possibility of getting it back at the ferret store part. For those
of you who do not know, Drs Foster and Smith bought out several online
pet stores. They did not pick up all of the items these stores carried.

Please call customer service at http://www.drsfostersmith.com/ and
request that they carry Timmy's Tonic or call 715-369-3305 and ask
for the ferret buyer.

For those of you who do not know about Timmy's Tonic, it is great
stuff. It helps ferrets with cancer and helps grow back hair on
ferrets (and cats and dogs). Check out www.timmyferret.org.

You can still get Timmy's from Gary, but you have to purchase 4 bottles
at a time. Gary can be reached at 303-440-8111. I do not know of other
stores that Gary had Timmy's, and he is feeling too poorly to try to do
a lot of work and get it back into them. Gary has Chronic Fatigue
Syndrome.

Feel free to pass this on to others who might be interested.

Thank you,

Kathy.