From:
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 01:04:39 -0700
>From:    Bob Church <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Bob C: Back in Misery
>But "Baby" seemed to love it, and threw a fit when it was over.
>He sounded like a goose run over by a goat.

Hey!  Leave us out of this!  Oh you just meant a generic goat not one of
ours.

Nevermind...

Actually we're quite glad you made it home in one piece.  Wow!  That really
was a long trip home...

Heard that the Southern route really was better after all.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/
mailto:[log in to unmask]