From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 16:23:39 -0800
She died sometime in the night.  I let her out of the cage before I went
to bed early to go in early for work.  She went into her crinkle sack
immediately and fell asleep.  I put her sack in the cage with her and
that is where my 15 year old daughter found her this morning as she was
waking her up for her morning duck soup.  I am sad that she has died, but
I rejoice in the fact that she spent her last months with us.  She new
love, she new happiness, she new a family that knew how special she was.
I feel very uncharacteristically calm for her loss.  My heart aches with
a weight I know will lighten with time, mostly because I know she knew
she was loved.

Thank you to all the well-wishers who sent me words of encouragement.
You're good people to do this for a stranger, and for my friends I have
met online and have talked with for years, but have never seen in
person... I thank you too...:)

May the sun shine brightly in your mind even on the cloudiest of days.

Veronica  (missing 1, loving many)

 ,,
Paris-Henry County Humane Society  http://www.phchs.petfinder.org