From:
"Tim C. Watson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 22:02:08 EDT
Hi all,

    It sure seems that a lot of our Fuzzy friends have left us lately.  I
offer my sympathy to all of you who have lost a special fuzzy friend.  I
would also like to offer a few thoughts regarding "The Rainbow Bridge",
(which I will not post here, but if you want, I could send via E-Mail, if
you have not seen it).  Even though our little friend(s) may be gone from
us, remember that as they make it to the Rainbow Bridge that they "...  are
restored to health and vigor ...", whatever was hurting them is healed,
whatever problems they had are gone.  At the Rainbow Bridge they have all
the food, water and sunshine that they want and need; all they want and need
is the love of the person that they left behind, although at the Rainbow
Bridge they are happy and content and eagerly await the day that you will
join them and you both can cross the Rainbow Bridge together.

-- Tim

In memory of Muenchenlion <RB> "Muench" 1981-1995, my wife's cat who went
to the Rainbow Bridge in January of this year.

C/S:    71203,1007      or