From:
debbie scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 May 2000 09:50:44 -0500
Hello, I have a lovely Sable male ferret (not a marshall farm ferret) that
came to my shelter.  Neutered and descented and current of his distemper
vacc.  He is cubby, bright eyed and bushy tailed.  Loves people, playful
dogs, and easy going ferrets.  He goes by the name of "Ollie"

We are located 50 miles east of Cincinnati, 60 miles N. E. of Lex, KY.
and 80 miles south of Columbus.

debbie scott/friendly ferrets.

Check out our wonderful website with lots of great pictures, and a link
to our adoption site.
blarg.net/~critter/dscott.html