From:
Chrissy Cappelluti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1993 17:17:00 -0400
Mike,
 I look forward to meeting you! If you want to get hold of me, my
number is 301-694-0393.

Regarding Utah,
 I am with the AFA, though I assume Freddie is downloading the FML as
well, I'll be more than happy to convey anything you need to get to
either her or Sally. Good luck with your local ban removal! At
meetings, you could do one fun event, like paper bag escape or
longest kisser, or whatever.  Then have a social potluck meal hour.
When you figure in the business meeting time, you'll have covered 2-
21/2 hours! more than enough for a meeting! Hope this helps:)
 Chrissy