From:
"Ashley B. Bowen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 09:49:24 -0400
Hi Everyone!  I have a bunch of stuff I've been meaning to send to the FML
so here it goes....

KODO-
I would like to send my condolences to Kodo's family.  I know that Kodo is
up on the Rainbow Bridge happy and dooking as I write this.
*sniffle*........

KODO IMAGE-
Could someone re-post or e-mail me the URL of the page to get the Kodo
remeberence graphic, as well as the URL of the Kodo information page?
Thanks!

NEW FERRET WEB PAGE!
Please visit my ferret web page...it isn't much...yet ;)
http://members.wbs.net/homepages/c/o/o/coolfuzzy.html

CUTE STORY-
Okay, most people have heard about the terrible weather that we have up here
in North-Eastern USA in the winter.  Well, it's quite amazing how warm it
gets in the summer.  This past week has been an excellent deminstration of
that "lovely weather" (as my mom says) Anyways...Just a few days ago, before
my dad luged up the air conditioners, I was in bed, at about 9:30 am on
Friday (Yes, school's out ;) and my mom came in to wake me up.  Well, it was
rather hot out so I was lying flat on my back over my covers 'cause I was so
hot.  Then my mom looked over at the ferrets...they were doing the same
exact thing!  It was so adoreble!!!  Well, my mom said, "I think it's time
to put in the air-conditioners"....as soon as she said that, Kelsey jumped
out of her cute sleeping position, and ran up the ramp in her cage and was
intently stairing at my mom... It was soooooooooooooo cute!  I don't think
I've ever seen a ferret so thrilled about home-appliences!!

Well, I gotta go. C-ya later!
Ashley:)
Chelsea+Kelsey Too!!!!!
Kelsey-"Air-conditioner? All right!!!!!!!!
Chelsea-"ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"