From:
Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:47:02 -0600
A friend who is not on the FML asked me to post this for her in hopes of
getting some ideas.  She has two neutered male ferrets who play together
very well.  There is however, one minor problem.  One of them likes to
mount the other!  To me, this positively screams "adrenal" except that
the aggressive ferret is only 9 months old.  Anything else that it might
be?  Should she have general bloodwork and/or the U of Tenn panel done
before considering surgery?

Any ideas are welcome!

Sara Petersen
FURRY