Date:
Sun, 10 May 1998 21:42:03 +0000
Yes, it's true.  I've been scrimping and saving and planning for almost a
year.  Well, Planning anyway, I'm afraid the scrimping and saving flew by
the wayside by those phone bills in the past three months oops.

Now, my time for departure is nigh.  BIG - DO NOT unsub me, I'm crazy,
gonna read four months worth of FMLs when I get back home ;o) - have even
organised someone to pick up my normal mail while I'm away hehehe

For those who are as yet unaware, I've been planning my second trip to the
States since August of last year.  Well, unbelievable as it seems, the time
is rapidly approaching.  I depart on my Saturday afternoon - or essentially,
the middle of Friday night for those in the States.

Anyway, as usual, I'm rambling.  For those that want to email me, I will be
available until Friday mid- to late-afternoon EST.  After then, I will
sporadically be checking another email address and will be reachable at
[log in to unmask] - a more reliable way of contacting me will be through
ICQ - I will make attempts at being available on ICQ for anyone needing to
get in touch.  Yeah, yeah I know I'm not indispensible, but leave me a few
fantasies ;o)

My websites, poor things, will likely not even get glanced at while I'm
away *oops* - I'll be too busy having fun!  hahahahahaha

I'm hoping to meet some ferret lovers in California on Sunday May 17, then
will be meeting up with my L'il Bear in his new home in New Mexico.  I'll
be annoying some Texans a few days (oops did I say *annoying*? ;o) )  Quick
run through to Kansas, Missouri (and Tui), Illinois and then Tennessee
helped by Shirley (isn't she great?) Then off to North Carolina, and
Virginia (meeting Waitapu, another of my kits here hehe).  I'll be dropping
in to the July 19 (I think - it's a Saturday anyway!!) New Jersey show in
Mercerville.  Only wish I was in VA early enough to see the AFA show as
well!!  Also be dropping off to the vet symposium!!  Then Pennsylvania (you
ready for me Kymmie hon?) Ohio, Michigan (and two more kits!)... Then
appearing magically in Oregon, then off to Washington (and another kit ;o))
and finally British Columbia (Vancouver Island) to finish off my mad dash
before coming back home in September.

Oh, BIG..  to make this ferret-related... uh... I'm meeting a heap of
ferrets and ferret people while I'm over there! ;o) BTW - BIG, any chance
you could get to the New Jersey show in July?  Come on, it's not that far ;o)
I'm hoping to meet a heap of north-Easteners that I wouldn't get the chance
to meet otherwise, and those in NY, Maine, Iowa, and who knows where else
that I'm not able to see on this trip, but who are close enough to drop in
to the show :o) Face it, I would sincerely love to meet everyone with
ferrets in the States.  I know it's not possible, so will just do my
darndest hehehe

Okay, I've waffled on enough for now, I'm hoping to get the new homes for
my babies to tell you guys about them here... Not sure how successful I'll
be ;o)  Guess we'll find out in due course ;o) from last nights' post, I'd
hazard a guess that Tui will get some billing... although I'm not sure how
good that'll be (last I heard, Tuis' favourite pasttime was 'bite Bhor'
hehehehehehe oh well, can't win 'em all, I guess.

See you guys later, hopefully will get a chance to read the FML and
post while I'm away ;o)

Sam

Ferrets are my life - Ferrets are for me
They get me into strife - They make me feel so free!!
(Ah, probably because they steal everything!)
Email the criminals and I at [log in to unmask]
or visit at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~fanmail/
and hope I get it... Before they do!