From:
"Suzanne M. Montague" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Oct 1996 11:16:57 -0400
>Note: i have one ferret who chews chews chews chews chews chews and chews
>more on velcro.  I'd let her do it because she doesnt ever seem to get bits
>off of it, but she chews on the hard plastic prickly side, and it makes a
>nasty loud static-like noise that i find annoying.

One of my ferrets (Little Roo) absolutely LOVES to chew on velcro.  She also
chews on the bristly part and it makes a lot of noise.  I find it amusing
(as long as it's not my knee brace or elbow brace while I'm wearing them)!
All it does is tear up the velcro; it never comes apart but I usually take
it away from her after a few minutes anyway because I don't want my braces
(or any other velcro type items) ruined!

Suzanne