From:
Dicklep2 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 22:36:10 -0400
Well it has been a very long time since I have written.  We have been
traveling a lot and meeting a lot of people.  Doing a lot of ferret
education.  I wonder if our couch in the motorhome will ever be used by
humans!!  We have the two cages on the couch to keep away from the little
pom, who can't reach, Huh!

All the ferrets are doing great but have a question about our old Lady,
Flower.  She is nearly eight now, eat good, pees and poops good.  The
problem is her tummy.  It has gotten very large and feels like it is full
of air, very soft to the touch and I feel nothing like a growth inside.
She sleeps a lot now but figure it is her age.  When we first got her
nearly seven years ago her tummy was big and the vet put her on antibiotics
for a infection in the tummy.  It didn't work this time.  She took a whole
bottle and didn't do anything.  She doesn't seem to be in any pain and we
won't allow her to be in any pain.

If anyone has any ideas please post them here so everyone can read and
learn.

Thank You

Penny, Flower
Snowball, Nala