Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 17:33:44 -0500
I also am allergic to our cat, rabbit- and 2 ferrets.  I take Flonase
which is my miracle drug.  It is prescription.  I also find that if I
touch any of the gang, I CANNOT touch my eyes afterwards, or they will
itch.  When the ferrets touch any of my skin, it itches afterwards..
Needless to say, I am alway washing..  My husband takes care of the rabbit
cage/litter box, because that really seems to bother me.  When I do the
ferret's cage, I do it quickly, and try to go outside right afterwards..
The things we go through!