Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2001 01:27:09 -0700
>in feeding methods people use on their ferrets. Right now, mine are on
>Totally Ferret but it is so expensive

I find that Superior Choice from the Ferret Store has actually been better
than TF for our ferrets.  Their coats are nicer, their poop doesn't smell
and the ferrets are very active.  It's less expensive than TF and is
available at http://www.theferretstore.com Shipping is free on items over
$20.  (Although we now also sell it through our on-line catalog we have
to charge shipping, but all profits go to our rescued animals! :-)

Sandi

Best Little Rabbit, Rodent & Ferret House
House Rabbit Society
a non-profit animal shelter
14325 Lake City Way NE
Seattle, WA 98125