From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 11:00:20 -0800
we have been sitting 2 ferrets for a student that has been in europe.
she has asked me now if i thnk it will be to much of a shock for them.
they have been being babysat for from last summer till now.  she said
she looks to coming back in april.  anyone know of any problems she will
have in moving teh ferrets there.  she also wants to know if i think they
would be happer here as they have got close to two of mine.  my problem
is that my g/f has bonded with them, so i have to take myself out of the
procces.  we also have to figure out what to charge for watching them as
they came to me after carol who ran the rescue moved so her deal was with
her and not me.

neal
maxies manna
austin tx