From:
msperling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 22:04:53 -0700
Hi all I dont know if you remember my asking to adopt a ferret early in
March.  Well ferret math happened last nite.  I fell in love with Newa and
Febe from Kista Ferret Rescue and took them home with my Bandit who was
lonely and begged to have some cagemates.  I want to thank Kim for being the
greatest ferret shelter person I ever came across.  She took so much time
and effort for my almost two hour drive to pick up my new "babies".She didnt
rush me while I played with almost every ferret there and she is the
sweetest person I met in a long time.  I strongly recommend anyone wanting
to adopt another ferret to go to Kista Ferret Rescue.Kim shows she loves
what she does as every ferret there loves people and you can see it in their
eyes that she loves all of them.

They are all well treated there and its a very nice shelter.Thanks again
Kim*Hugs* to ya.

*michele sperling and her side kick bandit and now Newa and Febe:)Bandits
friends:)

===
please visit my web page at: www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Towers/4908
"Don't be afraid to dream..for out of the most fragile dreams come miracles"