From:
Kim Burkard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 14:20:20 EDT
From Bob's interesting post on mustelid hunting behaviors:
>I once had a professor that said cats were never domesticated, they just
>pretended to be for the free chow.  Dogs were just too dumb to know the
>difference.  What has this to do with the prior discussion?  Nothing...I

Ferrets don't care if you call 'em wild or domestic so long as you make sure
to call 'em for Ferretone & raisins!!  ;)

Thanks for the info, Bob!

-kim, squirt (who wonders if there's wild kibble), pippi (who's got more
 of the 'hunt' in her than the rest), atlas (who wonder's if there's
 Ferretone rivers), and 'Jinx (who taught me not to make squeaky mouse-like
 noises when playing w/ her - *CHOMP!*)

Kimberly Burkard     |             _    Everything I needed to know in life,
Eastman Kodak Company|      _____C .._. I learned from my ferret:
Rochester, New York  | ____/     \___/  Frolic and dance for joy often, have
[log in to unmask]    |<____/\_---\_\    no fear or worries, and enjoy life.