From:
Denise Feather <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 2010 12:29:45 EST
I was so very happy to see the members of this board step up and speak
out FOR Sandi.

Yes this was an absolute nightmare situation. And I'm sure Sandi did
what she could to stop these people as these terrible events unfolded
before her unsuspecting eyes.

I am a member of another web forum that Sandi is a member of and I
can't tell you the countless hours she gives to the ferrets. Not to
mention her HEART, her home, her money, her energy well you get the
picture.

Please everyone if you want to flame someone have the decency to do it
off the board and send them a personal email. There are enough problems
to go around without creating new ones.

Please take the original post of this tragic situation as I'm sure
Sandi intended it as a warning and FYI to protect anyone else from
having to go through something this painful and horrific.