From:
Judith White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 03:01:38 -0400
I have sent out my requests to all the shelters on my distribution list
to submit their current information for the FML Shelter List.

If you are a shelter already on the list and you have not received my
request, please email me.  I need your current email address and anything
else that may have changed.

If you are a shelter that would like to be included on the list, please
email me.  If you are unfamiliar with the shelter list, please visit our
web site to see what it looks like.

I apologize to the shelters and to the FML for taking so long to put out
an updated list.  Life in general and the volume of work involved in the
fund raising that we have done for the Utah rescue have made it impossible
for me to find the kind of time that the list requires.

Blessings
Judith
--
* * * Support Our Shelters * * *