From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Feb 2006 23:24:35 -0800
Hello Judy --

Do you have any more calendars?  My senior moments are starting to fill
in like suburbs around a city .... I got the calendar you sent, but lost
it before I opened it.  I imagine I will eventually find it, but the
weeks are passing by.

If you can sell me another, when I find the one you already sent I'll
give it to my cousin who is afraid to come visit me now that I have
ferrets.... I hope she will fall for the pix cuteness and reconsider...