Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 19:08:27 -0700
Hi all

Things at my hoomans house have settled down a little.  No new cases and
no relapses but they still have one dat is still really sick.

A little girl named Sadie came in.  She waz met by Weezie who waz real
happy to see her.  Weezie waz real interested in her new homw and all dat
had gone on.  They talked for some time about this and dat.  Then it waz
off to explore and see all da sights and attractions.  They later ended
up over at Dirt Mountain where they wanted to dig a den to lay around in
and get comfy.  They started digging but really weren't sure how to go
about it but seemed to be having fun digging it anyway.  They eventually
got help from da local excavation engineers on how to go about it and
they called in a bunch of help and soon had it all dug out real good.
They made it extra large for expansion.  They had to go over to da Sock
Steal Game and borrow a lot of da socks there.  They got quite a few and
carried them back to da den and soon had it all comfy.  She said to pass
on her luv and lots of kisses and hugs to her mommy.

A little girl named Pizzazz came in later.  I gave her da tour of da
place and showed her all da sights and attractions.  She waz real
interested in da Flying Lesson so I assigned an instructor and she waz
soon soaring away.  She went through all da usual stuff and after a bit
of practic had all da aerobatics down pat.  Then came da landings.  They
were not da best and there waz a lot of bruises and abrasions.  Her nose
waz a little crooked and her butt waz also a little sore but she will
get it I am sure and all da injuries will heal up without any lasting
effects.  She did get down though and she waz over there practicing until
she got it right.  She waz very determined to get it right and would not
give up until she got a good landing.  She will be very good at it if she
continues to practice and she is very stubborn about it so I think she
will get it.  She said not to worry as she is doing real good and is
content.  She said to pass on her luv and lots of ferrety kisses to her
daddy.

I am off to da Reflecting Pool.  I am spending a lot of time there
recently.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee