From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2000 05:33:40 -0400
Good Morning to all,
First and foremost, a SPECIAL PRAYER for all whom have lost a beloved
fuzzie recently, my HEART goes out to you, and also for all the sick and
homeless fuzzies and animals in this CRAZY world!!!!!!

Well, yesterday was check up day for my Terrible Two's Gang, Oh what a trip
that was!!!!!!! :-)  I have only 4 fuzzies so I can only imagine what it's
like to take more than that to the vet!!!!!!

The main reason for the visit was due to my little Rosie's tail and the
hair loss on it.  I thought the hair was growing back but I was wrong.  I
realized that they were all due for there annual check up anyway.  I must
tell you that my babies just LOVE there vet THANK GOODNESS for that!!!
Rosie's hair loss is due to tail blackheads not adrenal which she had
already been tested for.  Anyway my vet told me to clean her tail with a
mild shampoo daily and gave me a tube of OxyDex Gel that I have to put on
her tail once a day.

The vets visit went well, all are very healthy, my 3 year old Tazy, gained
almost 100 grams back from his shedding period, Trouble lost a little
weight because he is still shedding, Little Rosie is still at 1.5lbs, and
Baby Joey my 4.5 pounder has lost half a pound :-) The only thing that the
vet saw was tartar on Trouble's back upper teeth which he will be scraping
off in about 2 weeks.  I didn't want to do it yesterday because it would
have taken too long and I wanted to get them home ASAP as it's always too
stressful on them when I change there routine!!!!!!

All in All it was a good visit and as usual Dr. Blair gave them alot of
loving :-)  Of course I gave them a special treat when I got them home
for being good children :-)

Sorry to have bent your ears but I wanted to share my happiness about my
babies being in good health!!!!

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CREATURES"

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!!!!! :-) :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb
fuzz, Baby Joey

http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum