From:
EI - Lydia Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:23:54 -0500
When ever Snickers gets on the couch she digs in the corner to get inside
the couch.  She knows she isnt suppose to and she knows when I hear the
digging I will come and pick her up and yell at her.  (well I talk loudly
to her) I have been noticing that she now looks at me and her mouth moves
with mine.  Almost like she is talking back to me.  Its really funny.  I
wish I knew what she was saying, she probably wishes she knew what I was
saying too.  I finally got our web page back up take a look at all the new
pics.

Lydia and the crew
Snickers, Casper, Bubba, Trooper, Smokey, Mr. Snowman
http://www.HLRConnect.com/ferrets/