From:
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 10:31:09 -0400
Here in Toronto, we are at maximum capacity with ferrets seemingly coming
in every day from other animal pounds and humane societies who have no room
for them.

We have stopped taking in ferrets from homes temporarily, explaining to
owners our situation and asking them to hold the ferrets until we are
better situated.

We are in desperate need of temporary foster homes and adoptive homes.  Our
numbers continue to grow to well beyond 50 as of today.  We have no more
space and have 2 coming in today and 6 from a temporary foster home next
week.

If you are in the area, and are willing to foster for a week or two, please
call the shelter at 905-275-0438 or e-mail [log in to unmask]

Thank you so much.
Randy

The Ferret Aid Society Ferrets 2000 Conference
http://www.ferretaid.org

http://www.igive.com/html/ssi.cfm?cid=1383&mid=43897
Use your mouse to raise funds for the shelter at no cost to
you! Click here!!