From:
Kim Neel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jul 2005 23:57:36 -0400
Hi Kathryn.  My name is Kim.  I live about 2 1/2 hours from you, in
upstate SC.....right at the Charlotte, NC border.  I'd love to chat with
ya sometime, and maybe even get together once in awhile.  I have a good
friend in Greensboro that I visit sometimes, and we could maybe get
together when I go to see her.  Otherwise, we could chat on the phone,
or, I am part owner of a good family oriented, ferret message board,
www.ferretbbs.com that does have a member there that also lives in the
Raleigh area, and also has it's own private chat room, we could chat
there sometime too.  *wink* And maybe you and the member in Raleigh
could hook up.

Also, I don't know if this club has a ferret meet-up or whatnot, but go
to http://www.trifl.org/index.shtml
and check into it.  It is the Triangle Ferret-Lovers Club, and covers
the Raleigh-Durham area.  I'm sure, at the very least, it would be a
great place to meet other ferret-lovers in your area.

If you wish to email me, [log in to unmask]

Hope to hear from ya!

Kim