From:
leo smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jan 2006 04:11:38 -0800
i am praying that this is not true.  i work for exxon in austin tx and
last nite a EMT was in she has been in a few times.  so i was talking
with her and i told her i bet she dint know how to give a ferret CPR my
vet in fl had taught me she said no but she had inserted breathing tubes
in ferrets.

i said what in ferrets and even showed her a photo on my camrea of one of
ours she said yes ferrets.  i asked why she would do that and she stated
it was part of her training for advance lifesafing in san antanio tx.

needless to say i was shocked i bite my tounge and asked why they would
use ferrets she stated to practice for infants.  again i bite my tounge
and asked this are dead ferrets she said NO but tehy are put down
afterwards.  my co worker thought i was going to kill her and yes i
wanted to she then stated they where ill anyway and where going to die
so it didnt matter.  well it does matter to me and i know it matters to
people getting this email i dont know how we can find if this is true but
it sure seems like we need to see whats going on.

neal w
maxies manna
feretwaysation austin tx