From:
Pamela K Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 13:44:50 -0700
I have noticed a lot of talk regarding adrenal disease (loss of hair,
etc.).  Is there any way you can tell if your ferret has this disease
_before_ they begin loosing their hair?  We take our ferrets in twice a
year, once for distemper and sometimes for rabies.  Is there some way
during these exams for the vet to notice if there is a problem before the
hair loss.  Ya'll have me scared!!

As many have noticed, ferrets have many personalities.  My ferrets tend
to stick together on the food part though.  They _love_ potatoes and
bananas.  You haven't seen comical until you see a ferret with a large
potatoe in his mouth running across the living room for the underside of
the couch.  My youngest will go crazy for Pepsi (just like his Mom, none of
that Coke stuff :) ).  We learned long ago (or at least I have, the husband is
still learning, question: which takes longer to train, a husband or ferret?!?)
to put our drinks out of reach from the ferrets.

I have faxed GMA and can't wait to see the show on Friday.

Pamela K. Barber
School of Forestry
Northern Arizona University
P.O. Box 15018