From:
Debbie Maberry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 2003 18:57:39 -0700
Sandee please see if you can find my two little girls, BreAnna Lynn and
Tabitha Ann.  Let them know that mommy still weeps for them everyday.
BreAnna Lynn left me for the bridge on July 12, 2000 and Tabitha Ann left
on July 11, 2002.  They might be with their chihuahua sisters Nicole who
left on May 25, 2002 and Carmen who left here in June 2002 right before
Tabitha.  Please make sure that they are ALL doing okay and waiting for
grandma and me.

It doesnt get any easier with the passage of time.  Give them all my
love and let them know that Vachon & AriAnna & Kyle & Devon are keeping
their toys save for them and miss them.

Thank you Sandee