From:
Alicia Drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 11:07:08 -0500
Dear Friends ,

As the circle completes we here at Ferret Wise find ourselves at the
point of our beginning. Due to increased costs in mandated tax filings,
accountant fees, and other requirements, our income to run the hospice &
education services is nearly non existent. It is with a heavy heart
we must enter dissolution and retire our non profit status.

After all our work is to educate and provide food, veterinary care,
nursing and behavioral modification, etc., for the hospice kids and
emergencies here, not merely to feed the fed coffers. So, after this
month - December, we will no longer be able to accept donations for
tax deductible purposes, and our existent bank account will be closed.

Those who wish to continue to support our work and would like a tax
deduction may forward donations to Save Our Shelters and specify
food, or veterinary support. http://http://www.supportourshelters.org

Our website domain is secure and our site will continue to provide
much needed information, on our own we will do our best to continue
to provide educational assistance.
http://www.ferretwise.org

If you do not require a tax deduction you can send donations
specifically earmarked to my attention personally, or to our
veterinary hospital

Park Place Veterinary Hospital
ACCOUNT #706
92 Old Homestead Highway  Keene, NH 03431-4471
(603) 357-4049

We send great appreciation to all of you who have seen us through the
nearly 16 years of sheltering and education. Our beginning was modest
and we return to that small corner of the rescue community. Our emails
daily contain please for information & referral, our phones still ring,
the work continues, but in a smaller way.

May you all have a very Blessed Holiday Season.

Alicia, for the many faces of Ferret Wise