From:
Barbara Carlson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Dec 1994 09:11:00 -0500
Excerpts from mail: 7-Dec-94 FERRET Digest - 6 Dec 1994 .. by Automatic
processor@CUNY
>         My own theory is that there was some oven cleaner, or
> other chemical, remaining on the floor under the stove, which
> she inhaled while asleep.  My concern is this: is there some

My first thought was 'what kind of stove is it'? If it's a gas stove you
might have a gas leak or carbon monoxide problem. If it's an electric
stove, then the chemical idea might be plausible. If your stove is next
to your refrigerator like mine is, it's also possible that some of the
cooling gasses from the fridge are leaking out. I'm not sure, but I
think some of those gasses are heavier than air. I could be wrong, of
course. Could also be that she's having some kind of reaction to
accumulated dust and debris under the stove. I know one of mine sneezes
for hours after being exposed to dust. (Well *I* don't expose her, she
exposes herself!) (Uh ... that didn't come out quite right.)

--Barb--