Date:
Sun, 14 May 2000 12:05:39 +1200
Hi guys :o)

I just gave myself a shock today, when I realised it's only a couple of
weeks before I leave.

I have a few people who have thankfully sent their contact details to me.
Thankyou to you all!  I have responded to all of those who I've received
contact details from, so if you didn't receive a note in response, please
resend your mail.  I only have a third of the people who I remember I was
meant to be seeing, if I don't have contact details, I don't know where to
go or how to get in touch.  *Please* send that information ASAP so that my
final plans can be arranged.

Currently, many people haven't a clue what I'm doing simply because I don't
have their email address since my computer died, and I plain don't know
where they are so I can organise when to get to them.  I will need
minute.

I have had a couple of people make suggestions as to how to get from
different areas to help with transport, however no volunteers as yet.
Anyone going from the northern Florida area to Virginia Beach, VA around
July 2 or 3, I would appreciate hearing from you.  Help getting from VA
Beach to Charlotte NC would be great too (actually, Belmont NC - which is
a little west of Charlotte) on July 10 or 12.  I have a function starting
July 12, so *have* to be there before that time.  Also, I will need to get
from Kansas City MO around July 29 to St Louis, MO and from NY on August 18
to Boston, MA.

All the people in NY, (except the few who have contacted already) I have
yet to figure out where I'll be staying in that area.  I have had some
offers, but do not have contact details from some of those, and need to
find out where you are in order to lead some 'sense' to the transport plans
(heading north, then south, then west is a little silly when I'm starting
in Syracuse and ending in Boston MA)

These times may not be in the next week or so, but I *do* leave June 1st
(actually 31st May in US time) and everything needs to be as prepared
as possible before then.  I only wish work hadn't interfered with
preparations ;o)  Unfortunately, trip planning is a big headache, so in
the little time I had left after work, I have been putting the good ol'
procrastination techniques to good use <sigh>

Anyone who has contact details or can possibly help with transport or
anything else, please drop me a line at [log in to unmask] - This email
address is *not* in use while I'm away - too much darned spam to cope with
for the amount of time I'm likely to be offline.  I will be coming online
sporadically to check on email on another account, but can't guarantee how
often that will be.

Thanks in advance,

Sam