From:
stephanie mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 07:17:30 +0000
Hello all,

This is just to let you know that NH now has two ferret clubs!

New Hampshire Ferret Owners Connection, located in Merrimack, NH All are
welcome.  Meets monthly.  The next meeting is scheduled for March 28th at
4 p.m. in Hudson.  For information on meeting dates and times, email
[log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask] or call Fran L'Heureux, president
at 603-424-2539

And now, announcing the newest club...

White Mountain Ferret Fanciers, located in the Mt. Washington Valley Meets
the first Saturday of each month at the Conway Public Library from 2-4 p.m.
The next meeting is Saturday, April 4th.  All are welcome.  For information,
please email me or call me at 603-539-5631 or Linda Farrar at 603-447-5787.

Join a club--learn about ferrets and at the same time, meet people who have
the same interests that you do.  You'll have fun, and develop some very
special friendships.  Additionally, you'll probably get involved in fund
raising and helping out your local shelter, which is so important!

Later,

Stephanie

[Moderators' note: Let's not forget FerretWise Rescue and 4 Li'L Paws,
both of which are in NH too.  BIG]