From:
dan christen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 06:39:48 -0800
This may come too soon, but this morning, i had my husband drop me off @
the park to pick up the kennel and blankies that we had left out for Eppy.
I stayed behind to try to make some peace, with myself, today will be
the only day i have left till my next day off to devote all my energy to
finding him.  I will never be able to forgive myself, just like i agonize
over Athena, and her death from shelter shock.  I will aske everyday for
forgiveness for being so human?  I am not giving up completely on him, but
the time i have to dedicate will be limited, and with winter coming on...
It is the not knowing, that is the most painful in this sort of situation.
With aching heart & knees and blistered feet, i will go out for the day
and place fliers in the doors of homes in this area, for as far as i can
go.  There were many of you who had the good fortune of recovering your
ferret/lost.  I can only pray that i become one of them.

I never realized there were so many fences, and garages, and bushes around
this part of town, till i had to go and lose a ferret/one who can hide
just about anywhere.  It was a rude awakening, but it has opened mine own
eyes, now to learn from the lesson.

Keep my Eppy in your prayers all day today, that we may possibly be
reunited again.  I read all the stories of the losses, and heartache, and
i weep for everyone of you.  I pity the person who knows not the love and
sheer fun of an animal companion.

My Eppy, he is just a very happy go lucky boy.  May he war dance a
thousand times more today than ever.

This is a wonderful place to go to share your joys and your sorrows, for
we all are an empathetic group, we may not always agree, but are willing
to voice our opinions, and address issues, it is the freedom that we fight
so hard for, that priviledge to speak out loud.

Dooks to all
donna and the fur children