From:
Kimberly Trusty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Dec 2005 15:03:30 -0600
Hi All
I have just a few quick things to say and one question.  To answer where
I got my ferrets?

Our personal 6 came from various pet stores for various reasons.  Some we
purchased, some we were asked to take because they were too sickly.  As
for the shelter babies, we got about 5 that were dumped at a pet store.
2 that were found wandering around a parking lot in St Louis, Mo.  1 that
was traded to a man for lawn mower parts (his wife called us immediately
as she had no idea what to do with this "thing"), one that came totally
infested with fleas from being locked outside in a wooded area, several
that were the typical kid won't take care of it surrenders, oh and Grace
that was kept in a hamster cage that was about 7 inches deep in crap and
was deaf ie..  the reason she bit, 3 that were left overs from a divorce
I think that covers it.

My question is this, Max is now quite healthy and outgoing, he eats
marshall food, snacks on an occasional raisin or cheerio (ferreto's) and
has put his weight back on, but now here comes the funny part.  Max is
an albino with reddish pink eyes and since he has gotten his health back
his head and shoulders are turning a bright orange.  Anybody know what
could be causing this?  Its kind of weird looking.  Any input would be
appreciated.

Thanks Kim and the Coffee Creek Ferret gang

ps you know what makes me happy, picking up a sleeping fuzzy all warm and
limp and snuggling him close to your heart.