From:
"Joel M. Cohen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jul 1999 18:56:10 -0400
Hope you enjoy this one:

Mary Cohen and the fuzzies

Hi Everyone:

The following lyrics are sung to the tune "You Can't Come and Play in My
Yard (I don't Like You Anymore)."

You can't come and play in my cage,
I don't like your attitude;
You refused to use my poo pan
And I think that's very rude,
You left stains on my Bokhara, Mommy had it custom made,
You can't come and play in my cage until the cleaning bill is paid!

You can't come and play in my cage,
You have manners like a bear,
You have eaten all my feed up,
If I starved you wouldn't care,
You can't hang out in my hammock, you can't use my sleepy sack,
You can't come and play in my cage because you treat it like a shack.

You can't come and play in my cage,
Your housekeeping is a fright,
I have seen the way that you live
And it's not a pretty sight,
You can't read my Modern Ferret, you can't see the centerfold,
You can't come and play in my cage, until you"re seventeen years old!