From:
Meesh Meesh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jul 1999 02:17:15 PDT
I have been hearing conflicting reports about the safety and efficacy of
the only USDA approved ferret distemper vaccination.  I am looking to
gather as much information as possible about others` experiences.  If you
have had problems with FERVAC D, I would appreciate hearing about the
specifics of the situation.  For example, if you know a ferret that came
down with Distemper despite being vaccinated with FERVAC D, please include
information such as the age of the ferret, the previous vaccination history
(if any) and any other information that may be relevant.  Any other
information regarding vaccinating ferrets against distemper would be much
appreciated.  Please feel free to email me directly at

Sincerely,

M. Michaela Maurice
Ohio State University
College of Veterinary Medicine