From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 22:35:22 EST
Dear BIG and FMLers:
In January 2001 Ferret Friends of Indian River County will celebrate their
10th year Anniversary as a Ferret Shelter.  We have a very special auctions
planned that will be on the 11th of November 1999 at E-Bay.  These auctions
will be dedicated to paying our Current Veterinary Bill of over $2,100.00

Our auction will begin on Saturday 11 November 2000.  The First item will
be the "Ferrets of Camelot."  These fantastic creations were the mastermind
of our Very on Barbara Chojnacki (creator of Ferret Angels, Fortune Tellers
& Fairies) only this one set will EVER be made.  Queen Guinerver, Sir
Lancelot & King Arthur are truly works of Art - and as a Free Gift for the
High Bidder we will include the back drop complete with the flags heralding
the symbols of the Ferrets of Camelot!  The opening bid on the Ferrets of
Camelot will be $300.00 (high bidder will be required to pay by Cashiers
Check or Money Order made out to Westside Animal Hospital).

Also we will be offering some incredible Jewelry some made by Chere McCoy,
some owned by her and donated and some bought by her especially for this
auction.

The highlight of our Auction will be the treasured oil on Canvas Painting
"Waiting at the Bridge" by Carol Ann Mondshour (of Mondshour Gallery of
Arts) and is valued at between $1,250 & $1500.00.  This particular work of
art has been hanging in our shelter for eight years and although we hate
to part with it - it is only a thing - it will never replace a life or
provided a needed surgery or emergency treatment; but the money it will
bring will pay a good share of our Vet bill and allow us to continue
treating the Ferrets here at the shelter and those who will be arriving -
this auction will also only accept Cashier Check or Money Order made out
to Westside animal hospital.

ALL Auctions to benefit the Ferret Shelter Veterinary bill will start with
the words FFIRCS Presents, the seller will be Ragamuffinman.

Please begin Visiting E-Bay this coming week and bid on our items I
guarantee that every item will be of TOTAL Quality.

Thank you to those who bid on our auctions for helping us to celebrate our
10th year and to continue to guarantee the Ferrets who come to our shelter
the medical care they so desperately need.

Chere McCoy
Shelter Mom, Ferret Friends of Indian River County