From:
angela brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 May 2000 06:01:59 -0500
Hello everyone,
I have now had ferret math strike my heart again!I just this past
sat.rescued 3 ferret,1 girl choc.sable,and 2 boys 1 albino,and 1 sable.
Ages range from 2 yrs.old to 4 yrs.old.So i am up to 5 total 4 being boys
and 1 being a girl.

They came with a huge 3 story cage with the tunnels connected to some of
the levels and all they toys and accesories.The ferret freeway that came
with them all 5 enjoy so much!They all are getting along great also.  My
question is:The tiniest one of the new 3 is escaping out of the cage
somehow,don't know where or how and she only does it when we are home or at
night.Anyone that can help me figure out how to ferret proof this cage till
I can get her weight on where is is suppose to be would help me so much!

I think the cage is a marshell farms cage ,because i have seen them at
superpetz stores.

Please pray for me because my husband is really pissed that I have taken
these little babies into our home.I know he will learn to love them shortly
but will take some time.They are real aweethearts that were not being taken
care of properly.[ex:food and playtimes out of cage]  My heart is very big
when it comes to animals needing extra love and attention.

I am almost out of totally ferret since taken on these 3 new kids ,so I am
praying that my new shippment of totally ferret gets here soon!  God bless
all of you who have lost babies int he past,I know how hard it is to lose
them,I have lost 3 in the past,but I keep them close in thoughts and my
heart.

Thanks you for any help and encouragement during my new extra load of
love that we all are having to adapt to.

Angela
p.s. my e-mail is:[log in to unmask] if anyone wants to be a penpal
with me.