From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Apr 2000 21:58:12 -0500
Hi to Everyone,
Been a few days behind again.  My other half has a tendency to play with
the computer and really did a good job.  This time he even tried to blame
the ferrets!

About the wiggly ball - have two of them, one ferret size, and one dog
size.  Great toy.

I also have a strange question.  We, like a lot of other people,
occasionally give our ferrets banana chips as treats.  Recently someone
told me that they are coated with aluminum as a preservative.  Does
anyone know of or have any information on this.

Took Zeus in to see his favorite vet today.  Last night I discovered a
small lump on his skin and it was black in color {PANIC}.  Well the vet
took a look and said it appeared to be a cyst.  He said he would just take
a small blood sample to make sure everything was o.k.  Are you ready for
this one?  As soon as the vet put the needle in it popped.  Diagnoses -
Blood Blister from a pinch.  Who would of known.

One day I'd like to brag about our vet Dr. Schott in Winnipeg.  He is one
of the most driven vets I have ever seen in the area of animal care, and I
wouldn't think twice about sending anyone with a ferret or any other animal
to him.

Well gotta go.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective - Just Dookin Around