From:
Norma-ann Mooney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 1996 10:54:42 -0400
Hi Everyone.

I got a call the other night from a lady who said that she was moving to
Bermuda and, therefore, had to find a new home for her two ferts.  She is
not on the FML so I told her I would post this message for her.  She is from
Aliston (sp?), Ontario.

The ferts are one female, sable, about 2 and a half years old & one male,
albino, about 1 and a half years old.  They are both neutered and descented
and all their shoots are up to date.  They are best pals so it is important
to this lady that they stay together.

The woman will be gone for two years and she thinks it would be absolutely
ideal if she could find someone to take them for that period of time and,
then, let her have them back when she comes home.  However, she realizes
that that probably won't happen and she is okay with that...she just wants
them to go to a good home with ferret-knowledgeable folks.

The ferrets have been living, and getting along well, with a dog and a cat.
Their names are Ally and Willy.

If you can help this lady and her ferts out, please give her a call.  I'm
sorry, I forgot her name.

Her number is 705-435-4994.

Thanks everybody.

--Norma-ann
  President of SOFA,
  The Southern Ontario Ferret Association,
  and Mom to Molly, Leo and Maggie...
  Step-Mom to Oedie and Beckett!!