From:
Gary Connors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 00:52:18 GMT
Hi,

A couple things:

1. Where has AJ's Animated Gifs gone to, or is the server just down?  I
tried connecting to it through a link on my home page and it couldn't be
found.  Checked it against the link on Ferret Central and it is the same
link.

2. This has already been discussed probably but what do y'all think of
Litter Pearls?  I have a pet sitting client that uses them and I hated
them.  Because they roll there were litter pearls everywhere and in
everything, including the food dishes.  Also, even though the package
claims they are oderless I thought they had a stronger, more chemical
smell.  I'll stick to Yesterday's News.

Gary Connors

The Not Home Alone Pet Sitting Service
We also board ferrets